G-POWER officially announces the full details and specs on its F10 M5 Bi-Tronik III package for the 2012+ BMW M5. Here's the skinny on the M5 Bi-Tronik III:
- 640hp (+80hp over factory M5)
- 777Nm torque / 573lb-ft torque (+72lb-ft over factory M5)
- 0-100kmh (62mph) in 3.9 seconds
- VMAX removed to up top speed to 315kmh / 195mph
- Stainless steel sport rear muffler with "Deeptone" technology (4 x 100 mm tailpipes)
- G-Power carbon ceramic braking system (up to 396 mm discs)
- 21" Forged Silverstone RS and Silverstone Clubsport wheels (3 piece)
- 265/30 and 305/25 ZR rated tires
- Software tune ups boost while managing fuel and ignition parameters, as well as managing torque figures during the shifting process for reduced stress on transmission.
Full details in press release below.