View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #34
Drives: 2013 M6 - 2014 M6GC - 2011 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Laguna Beach, CA

Posts: 573
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by JC919
Just waiting to hear from my sales rep. I guess it won't be until wednesday now.
Well it looks like I will be heading down to the dealer today. Wish it was for ordering the new f10 m5, but going down because my eE60 got the red cog transmission failure last night. ( good thing I have the extended warranty and mtce)

Regardless I will keep you guys posted what I find out about ordering.
Niko1414 is offline   United_States