View Single Post
      07-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #109
SouthpawE46
Because race car
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 & 318ti

I own all 3 of the firearms that James used in the attack, but that doesn't make me a criminal at all.

Criminals will always find a way to inflict pain on the good people of society. If no weapons ever existed, they would find a way. That's why gun control doesn't work. It takes guns away from the law abiding citizens.

How many massacres occur in areas where there are many guns, such as police stations, military bases, gun shops, gun ranges (besides the occasional murder/suicide), and gun shows. I also find it interesting that the areas where guns are banned, such as that theatre, colleges, malls, etc, are the locations where these massacres take place. Why? Because criminals prefer unarmed victims. If ONE person in that crowd had a LTC of CCW (license to carry, or conceal carry permit), the outcome could've been drastically different.

I'm a hardcore supporter of the 2nd amendment, and an owner of 9 guns in the state with the strictest gun laws, where CCW permits are extremely scarce, where bullet buttons are required on "assault weapons", and where ANY magazine is limited to 10 rounds. Why? Personal defense, home defense, national defense. Not to mention that it's a Constitutional Right, and a right not exercised is a right lost.

If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective.
Appreciate 0