Cyprus
Rep
Drives: a white bmw

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by .b0link View Post
But I want to say that I appreciate this thread and everyones opinions. USA Citizens and others alike. The difference in point of views is what drives change. I think to be close minded to others is what stifles growth.

There is no clear cut solution. No one line answer. It will always be a blend of several ideas that will enable us to move forward. Collaboration. So though tempers may get flared, people may get heated, its all in the interest in preventing things like this from happening.
+1
there are some really great posts in here that are well thought. i.e Augenbrauezug´s posts.
Collins and 48laws discussion got derailed and served nothing but dropping the level of this discussion. i think we all agree that guns dont walk by themselves and kill people, people with guns do. What should be discussed is what can be done to prevent incidents like that. One thing is more srict gun control, the amount and types of gun/ammo someone can buy is a major issue.
My greatest concern is what is done on a cultrural level (this applies not only to the US).