Originally Posted by Whostheboss
198lbs heavier than E60? but handles better!
Nice car, nice review, even nicer photos.
Indeed it handles better. Most people don't take into account that as far as handling goes the F10 M5 has these advantages over the E60 M5 despite it's 198lb greater weight:
- Wider track
- More advanced tires (Michelin Super Sports)
- Wider Wheels and Tires (Better for traction)
- Rear suspension directly bolted to the unibody
- Active Differential (Manages traction exponentially better)
- More advanced suspension geometry design