View Single Post
      09-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #12
TommyAD
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-ch View Post
HI Thommy, than probably you followed as well the tread in m-forum.de about tuning the m5f10 and the experienced we maid be asking several tuners (also pp-peformance was asked by one member).
I dont want to make a big thing on it, but at the end there was just manhart racing witch offerd an instand tune for the m5f10 with warranty (so called warranty). All the others had some issue (pp-performance told one member that the m5f10 is "chef sache" and the boss is just a few days away (i am not saying by now means that this is not true) but we got the feeling that the tuning of the m5f10 is much more tricky than for example the x6m/x5m engine...
And of course if it comes down to warranty, than again it looks completly different. BMW will refuse anything if a tune is detected.

I for my part will wait a few months till some results are out (0-300kmh etc) and reability is proofed with the transmission.
By no means i doubt the possibilities of the m5f10 engine
Hello m-ch,

well Im new to the forum, so i didnt read the post.

Well I work in the headoffice in Abu Dhabi and not in Germany, so I dont know what has been said/written.

Im here to answer questions and inform people about our tuning and latest projects :-)

Cheers
Thomas
tk@pp-performance.ae
PP-Performance - "We lead, others follow."