Discussed it during the initial notification follow up call. Two day M school plus one month's lease payment. Since the car was returned in 11 days, I am removing the one month lease payment. Since BMW provided a modified M school for M buyers until Oct 11, I do not think this is over the top. Followed up with an e-mail to my CA today, no response. This was to be discusssed at a meeting they had right after my earlier phone call. He stated all compensation will be handled case by case. This is understandable as some have to wait longer than others thus more inconvenienced. Hopeful. I really do not want to have to escalate my squeaky wheel method.