View Single Post
      10-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #171
nytrus112
///MBajan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 SB CP; '15M235i SB

got a call today from a lady at BMW NA who stated she heard I was having an unhappy time so far with my M5 ordering process. She then went on to state that she contacted the finance people from "my dealership" and they said I hadn't even ordered yet. Come to find out she was talking about the dealership where my other two cars came from, which ISN'T where the M5 is coming from. Sigh...anyway I explained my gripe to her. She then asked me for information re: the dealership I'm getting the M5 from and its VIN. Then said she will get on it and be back in contact with me.

I'm pretty sure this all stemmed from my Twitter rant to BMW USA last week. There's no other way she could have been on to this. I find it interesting and encouraging that they pay attention to social media that way and take action but I don't think it will make much of any difference. Just thought I'd share that experience for what it's worth.