MADE MY DECISION ON SUSPENSION ...
ALL MY WHIPS IN THE PAST 18+ YEARS HAVE BEEN SLAMMED
THERE's NO REASON TO BREAK TRADITION NOW ...
(Daaam that just made me feel super OLD .. lol)
SO THERE's ONLY ONE CHOICE ...
KW Variant 3 inox-line – Perfect Street Performance
KW coilover Variant 3 /// Coilovers with State-of-the-art technology from motor sports
KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for cutom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
KW Coilover Kit V3 BMW M5 F10 Sedan, EDC Delete Bundle
Front Lowering: 0.6" to 1.8"
Rear Lowering: 0.6" to 1.6"
* 1: Front and rear height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
* 67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
* 88: Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.
IN FACT I WANT TO SLAM IT SO HARD I'M GOING TO CHECK w/ KW AND SEE OUT HOW POSSIBLE IT IS TO INCORPORATE THE HLS (Hydraulic Lift System)
KW HLS (Hydraulic Lift System)
KW hydraulic lift system /// KW HLS helps lowered vehicles with low ground clearance to clear obstacles
The HLS provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of up to 45 mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps, road construction, etc. KW HLS is available as vehicle specific solution or individual conversion kit depending on the car model.
HLS is available in two different versions: HLS 2 which is fitted to the front axle and HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axle and allows lifting the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring. The advantage of a hydraulic system is that there is no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit (resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement) while driving.
* Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily
* Available as complete kit including KW coilover kit or as conversion kit
* Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or
by an optional remote, thereby eliminating any need for interior wiring.
* Can be activated while driving (up to 50 mph)
* Fast lifting – maximum lift occurs within 4-5 seconds when using HLS 2
* High-quality cylinder unit with durable aluminum construction
* Sealed unit for corrosion and dirt resistance
IF WE GOING TO SPEND, F*CK IT LET's SPEND ...
SO LET's SEE WHAT KW SAYS ... I'LL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED!!!