Thread: Big Dilemma
View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
greentrbo95gst's Avatar
182
Rep
3,023
Posts

Drives: 2013 Azurite Black M5
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orange County

iTrader: (4)

Big Dilemma

I am planning to do my ED in March, but now that we heard about LCI starting production in July I dont know if I should wait few more months. I already got rid of my e60 and the e39 will be on the market in couple of months.
DO you guys think the LCI will provide significant value to make an argument to wait few more months? I cant make a decision and at the same time I am not the patient type. Thanks for your input.