11-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
sales@vivid
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 BMW M3 DCT

Send a message via AIM to sales@vivid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18 View Post
Will you be producing the lip for the market? I kinda liiikke ; D
No plans to right now. There hasn't been a big interest in them. But, if we do, I will keep you in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post
I think all these tuners should give up changing wheels. Gangsta Style Escalade wheels don't belong here, you're doing it wrong... I don't care what company, BBS or whatever - they all look bad on this car. Stock wheels are the best ones I have seen, kudos to BMW on making wheels which look good for many years, match the car's looks and performance and are unique.

M6GC wheels was another example of how beautiful stock wheels can be upgraded further.
Interesting opinion. While I vehemently disagree with you about tuners giving up changing wheels, this hobby, for a lot of people, is about making their car fit their individual tastes. If you like the OEM wheels, more power to you.
In referring to our wheels in particular, SSR has been involved with motorsports since the mid 70's. Formula Nippon, Touring Car, Gran Touring GT300 and GT500 series cars, as well as providing wheels for the same. They may not suit your particular tastes, but they certainly aren't, a random, off the shelf, triple chrome, "Gangsta Style Elscalade wheels", with spinners.
And comparing them to such is ridiculous.

480.966.3040 Ext: 236
Call and ask for ANTHONY for quotes and special M5post pricing!
Anthony@VividRacing.com
sales@vivid is offline   United_States