So I've decided to get an M5 after much consideration
Now the question is, should I wait for the LCI? If I order the car in the next week or so, I'll probably get it in March or so. It's a long wait but I'd rather get it with the options/spec I want instead of settling for one on the lot.
I've read that the LCI is due later this year
. Do you guys think it will be worth the wait? From that thread, deliveries will only be in September and perhaps may be later in my region.
If it is just a cosmetic change, I'd rather get the car earlier but again...want your thoughts.
P.S. Just to stoke the fire, the new E-class comes out in the middle of next year as well, so if I were to wait until September/October, why not just get a new E63 AMG at the start of its life-cycle?