Originally Posted by singularity
This isn't the first time this talk comes up, so could you please answer following:
1) PP-Performance is an Arabic tuning company, right?
2) Has PP-Performance unlocked any M5 F10's speed limiter?
3) Post a video of a stock vs PP-Performance Stage VIP/VIP Plus/President/United Nations that you guarantee someone who pays can expect
I don't think you'll impress anyone with "ask Manhart racing who is the fastest !!111" talk, because nobody cares. Show some videos and 0-100 km/h, 0-200 km/h, 0-300 km/h, 100-200 km/h, 1/4 mile, 1000 meters and stock vs tuned videos because that is the ONLY thing that matters.
1) It is based in Abu Dhabi but has branches all over the world.
2) Yes they have
3) I will post a video of the StageVIP on the drag strip tomorrow, and ill get a video of PP vs Stock. They only figures we've got:
Here is the result we got last week on WORN tyres, in Yas Marine Circuit Drag Note that the MPH on the result slip is KMH
The DA was 660, Trap Speed in MPH: 124.038