View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
Brigadier General
RPiM5's Avatar
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

Posts: 4,261
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by rjhoskins View Post
Very nice look. Any ideas on the wheel/tire combo weight?
I would like to know this as well. Heavier or lighter than stock 20's???? Thanks.
I've spent 90% of my money on cars, women, and booze. The other 10% I wasted.
RPiM5 is online now  
Reply With Quote