Originally Posted by stealth.pilot
Those are just some of the conditions that can destroy a BMW parked outside. Lets not forget:
Sandstorms (SoCal is close to the Mojave desert)
Random gravitational singularities
- Squirrels have been known to get in the engine bay and eat all the wiring
- Elves have been known to vandalize or even steal cars on dealer lots
- Homeless people have been know to take shelter by breaking car windows and then sleeping in the backseat while using the front passenger seat as a bathroom
- Registered democrat voters have been known to repossess these cars to give away to the lazy, oops , I mean disadvantaged
- Frenchmen getting confused that it might be New Years Eve and torching it
- Vancouver tourists smashing the car for recreational entertainment
Yep. The dealer lot is no place to store a BMW.
WAHAHAHAHA, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!