Before I ask the questions I wanted to let you know that my plan is to pick up the car mid April. (Need to make sure Stelvio pass is open)
Here are the questions.
1. Once I place the order I know I am given 3 possible dates to pick up the car. How far apart are these dates from each other?
2. I plan on staying in EU for 8 days driving down, around and back to Germany.
For those that traveled couple thousand miles, how did you locate hotels along the route? Did you have to pre-book or was it just spare of the moment "let's sleep here" type of deal?
3. Based on what factors did you plan your route? I would love to see some beautiful scenery, snap some photos, try some new food, but not sure how to pre-plan all of it.
4. I would love to have my break-in service done in back in Germany and then head to Nurburgring. How hard is it to pre-schedule something like this and how did you choose your station?
5. Does BMW ED help with any pre-planning?
6. How much time is needed to explore The Welt?
7. Does BMW fix any rock chips prior to delivery in the States?
8. How do you book your drop off location?
9. What is the estimate of Euros that you brought along with you?
Was cash a better option than plastic?
As you can probably tell I like pre-planning everythign and know what to expect, hence the level of stress is going up as I do not know what to expect.
Thank you so much to those that spend time on replying.
Would love to buy lunch for whoever is in OC and did European Delivery to pick your brain a little, but if you can answer here that works as well.
Btw, Im ordering Azurite Black with either BLk or SO interior (not sure on that one).
2013 M5 Azurite Black.....World's fastest 1/4 mile F10 M5 email@example.com
Sponsored by www.dtmhaus.net
E60 M5, E39 M5, E46 SC'd, F15 Diesel