View Single Post
      04-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #27
New Member
United Kingdom

Drives: F07
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London, UK

iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by jbomb View Post
I was told by my dealer that this wont be available till end of this year early next!
I wouldn't believe these guys to be honest... If they confirm that something like that - they'll just stop selling any 5 series until the LCI model appears... This will also take down the price of current 5 series with at least 10-15-20% ... To be honest - I am looking to buy the F07/GT early next month, but today I read this. Now I think to wait a little because once the new model/the LCI version appears on the market - it'll immediately drop the price of pre-LCI models.. The only problem is that I have no idea how long will I have to wait :-))