View Single Post
      08-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #17
Bimmer6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 458SPY, GT3RS on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Oh do not do that to me!-lol! SWEARING that I am leaving it as-is for a bit (yeah-I know...a ridiculous sentiment :-) It had HRE Flow Form P40 reps. I had them put the Porsche Classics on, which honestly, I rather like-wait until I drop it on Friday. It will change the whole look of those bad boys on the car. . Those Flow forms are not light and are not even made by HRE form what I understand. If I go with a set of HREs they will be REAL HREs!

Man, I know. ADD is an understatement huh?! It's the DECISION that stresses me out. Once it is made I am stable again!
Luke I see you finally realized Vader is you're father now use the force correctly. Welcome to the dark side as I said M and 991S perfect mates. Had a blast at M school today, and ran onto two guys the did ED with last year how ironic. I hate to say it I had a blast driving the M3 around the track just needs more power on the straights.

Drove the hell out of the M5 and M6, and this was the first time I realized how damn heavy our cars are. Drove the 991S from ATL to S. Carolina and the ride was very nice, and M instructor said who drove the damn Porsche it's wicked. All in fun we all love cars, but it's hard to drive my heavy car now which I never thought I would say. Well it's my family Luxo cruiser now(: See ya Sunday at the car show ........are you driving the M6(:
Appreciate 0