View Single Post
      08-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #21
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer6 View Post
Luke I see you finally realized Vader is you're father now use the force correctly. Welcome to the dark side as I said M and 991S perfect mates. Had a blast at M school today, and ran onto two guys the did ED with last year how ironic. I hate to say it I had a blast driving the M3 around the track just needs more power on the straights.

Drove the hell out of the M5 and M6, and this was the first time I realized how damn heavy our cars are. Drove the 991S from ATL to S. Carolina and the ride was very nice, and M instructor said who drove the damn Porsche it's wicked. All in fun we all love cars, but it's hard to drive my heavy car now which I never thought I would say. Well it's my family Luxo cruiser now(: See ya Sunday at the car show ........are you driving the M6(:
Yes father the force is very strong. I am humbled and powerless to it's strength-lol

I know what you are saying. I know yo don't agree after driving both the M5 and M6 today at M school but I do definitely feel a LOT more connected in the M6 than I do in the M5. However, after driving the Porsche, it will feel like a boat. I still LOVE it but I know which one gives me the adrenaline rush! I LOVE that pull of the M car-NOTHING beats it but I MUCH prefer the overall performance and experience of the 911. I remember a year ago when Gary at Butler Tire in Marietta took me for a spin in a Porsche Turbo (and was waiting on his 991 Carrera S to arrive) and he said to me "Mike, once you buy a Porsche you will never buy another BMW". I laughed...but he could be right. Nah-prob. always keep an M car...perfect compliments to each other. If I had to choose one-Porsche hands down.
Appreciate 0