View Single Post
      09-01-2013, 04:29 AM   #129
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsiaochinsan
You guys are bad influence...I am going to the test the C4s soon this weekend!!!

Congrats to Coldlist's new ride. What other options does car have?

PDDC and PASM?
Thanks! And be SURE to drive the C2S also-COMPLETELY different feel. You may very well prefer one over other in terms of how it launches. The AWD makes a noticeable difference. IMO I like how much livelier the C2S feels and I love how planted you feel in the C4S.

I did not trick this one out with options (actually it was on the lot and I am very happy with the basic setup-seemed very sporty as it was built). PASM is standard on the S and no PDCC. I would find it very hard to believe that PDCC would be necessary or for that matter even noticeable driving the car on the road. On the track perhaps but I don't need it. Ithe 991 chassis is such a giant leap over the 997-longer wheelbase, wider track, engine moved forward-it does EVERYTHING perfectly. It stays so flat and rides so smoothly while keeping you in total connection with every little nuance of the road. It does have low speed steering assist, PDK, Bose, premium+, Auto Sport Seats, sunroof, Sport Chrono, etc. Funny, I really didn't (and don't) even care about any of the fluff because the driving is so engaging.

Enjoy your test drive. Remember, you have to get that Toque Fever out of your head. It make take several drives as it did for me and Henry both. Just get her up above 5k RPMs and listen to that engine sing. Rev the heck out of her and throw her hard into turns and sweeping curves. Truly an amazing car!

2016 McLaren 675LT - Chicane Grey
2016 Corvette Z07 - Artic White
2016 BMW F86 X6M - Black Sapphire Metallic
Appreciate 0