Supersprint inc. was formed in 1955 with the objective of designing and building the highest quality exhaust systems in the world. That objective has been the driving force behind each supersprint product from the first system built to those being developed for the future. When you purchase a supersprint product you can be assured it is the highest quality available.
Every supersprint system has been researched, designed and tested to insure additional power and to enhance overall performance. All design is validated by extensive testing which includes hours of dyno testing on supersprint's maha 4-wheel chassis dynamometer. In fact no other exhaust manufacturer, race team engine testing department or car manufacturer has the performance evaluating experience of supersprint.
The engineers at supersprint realize that for maximum performance, exhaust development must begin at the exhaust ports of the cylinder head. This is why supersprint has the largest variety of racing header systems in the world today. Each header incorporates cnc laser cut port matched flanges. Primary tubes are mandrel bent using the latest cnc tube bending equipment. With special tooling supersprint has been able to keep weld joints to a minimum for added reliability.
We at Supersprint are often called upon to provide closed-door dyno testing for the worlds top racing teams. Prte teams and factory teams alike depend upon the extensive knowledge of Supersprint to prepare for, world class, rally and road race events.
All this experience provides the Supersprint staff with a database of powerband information unequaled in the industry. Information that contributes to the design and production of each components and every exhaust system we produce.
Supersprint Modular Exhaust system for the F10 M5
Click here to place your order for your Supersprint F10 BMW M5 Exhaust components
Selecting the correct components can be tricky. Please call us on 973 429 2839 for assistance
- The exhaust system for BMW F10 M5 V8 is composed by: turbo downpipe kit right - left (Item 986711), front metallic catalytic converters (Items 986732 and 986702), center pipes (Item 986723), connecting pipes (Item 986743) and rear exhausts with bypass valve.
- The catalytic converter, as in the Supersprint tradition, is replaced by a HJS metallic unit with 200 cells per square inch. It's much more efficient and free-flowing but at the same time offers an optimal reduction of pollutant gas.
- If you're looking only for a more involving and sportier exhaust tone and don't want to replace the downpipes and the stock cats, the "cat-back" setup is recommended. It's composed by front pipes kit (Item 986712) + center "X-Pipe" (Item 986713) + sleeve connecting pipe kit (Item 986744) + connecting pipes (Item 986743) + rear exhausts with bypass valve.
- Following our very long tradition (est.1955), the main target is not to change the nature of the car, loosing comfort in the process, but to make the engine note more pleasant and distinctive, without being excessive, but even more important, to increase the performance. We still offer a louder, more aggressive setup for enthusiasts.
- Available with Supersprint's proprietary Micro-Cats to eliminate Check engine lights when used with Catless Downpipes.
You can reach us directly by calling 973 429 2839 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
We offer up to 6 months interest free financing through PayPal's pay later. Pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months! Subject to credit approval
All NJ customers will be charged 7% NJ Sales Tax
Shipping via Either UPS Ground or FedEx home delivery - Alaska and Hawaii as well as International options available
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM - 7PM EST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Need it installed? We have partnerships with local installers all over the USA with DEEP BMW experience and excellent reputations. Contact us today about a recommended installer in your area!