View Single Post
      11-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #37
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1 Pilot View Post

The M5's intended purpose? There is no right answer precisely because it can do so much, and be so many different types of car to so many different types of driver.
Indeed. Let us count the ways...

1. Luxurious family sedan (Spacious back seat and Rear Seat Entertainment Option anyone?)
2. Luxurious executive sedan (Almost a limousine type habitat in the back seat)
3. Luxurious transporter (For those days you need to haul 5 people in your M5)
4. Almost ultimate bank robbing heist vehicle (500ft/lbs of torque for easy escape situations, need I say more?)
5. Understated Racecar (For those who don't like to attract too much attention, but also like to drive like a bat out of hell from time to time)
6. All out Racecar (For those with 100% Full Straightpipes, like me! )
7. Single persons multipurpose vehicle (For those who don't have a wife or kids, but like to use the room from time to time to transport lots of friends and have a racecar at the same time).
8. Fantastic Private Jet for the Road (B-1 Pilot's favorite description)
9. Almost unparalleled concert hall vehicle (For those with the Bang & Olufsen sound system)
10. A once in a while track car (Can still lap a stock E92 M3)
11. Dedicated track car (With modifications of course)
12. Autobahn Highspeed Cruiser (Better with Euro Drivers Package 190mph speed limiter)
13. Effective Dragstrip racecar (Didn't Stealth Pilot get mid-11's with his stock F10 M5?)
14. BabyonBoard sedan (Many people put baby seats in the back to haul their infants around, try that in a 911. Lol!)
15. Excellent Drifting car (World record for longest drift was in an F10 M5. Take that, stupid 14' Mercedes E63 AMG-S. Lol!)
16. Let's not forget it's the worlds fastest taxi! (Nurburgring FTW!)
17. Worlds fastest Police Car (Or should I say Polizei Auto)
18. The Stig's daily driver (Some say...)
19. The ultimate roadtrip car (Ask me how I know. )
20. A car loved and hated by all other drivers on the road. (More hated than loved when you have straightpipes on your M5 though. Lol!)
21. Daily Driver commuter car. (Getting to work has never been so much fun!)
22. And last but not least, a total chick magnet car. (Again, ask me how I know. )

The real question is what can't the M5 do? Maybe 4x4 Offroading?! Lol! Go buy a Ford Raptor for that. Haha!
Attached Images

Last edited by RPiM5; 11-21-2013 at 09:17 AM..
Appreciate 0