View Single Post
      01-04-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
ShawnBoston
Rep
Drives: 2018 McLaren 570S Spider

My $0.02

The Ceramic brakes seem to not be worth it unless you are taking it to the track often. We're talking almost 10 grand for brakes! I'm not an autocross/track expert by any stretch, but the standard brakes seem pretty stout . . .

Having less noticeable brake dust is another awesome benefit of the carbon ceramics but brake dust is not too noticeable on the 601s because they are two tone (dark where the dust accumulates).

I really, really wanted to get Singapore grey. My Aston is grey (just posted pics - note: she's a little dirty in these) and that color is magnificent. I wanted a car NOW so I took black, but I'd have been (marginally) happier w/grey.
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931265

For the interior, I'd go black vs. silverstone because I'd be worried about such a light leather color getting dirty. That said, I've seen threads where silverstone owners have not had any issues keeping it clean.

All this said, you really can't go wrong. Don't stress about the decision . . . you're sure to love your car, no matter the combination you get.
Appreciate 0