Originally Posted by mastek
So "how" exactly does this box improve the speed of the signal?
Where does it plug in? The OBD port?
This is copied from the website
The PedalBox works by taking the signal from the pedal and modifying it to an efficient signal setting you choose. Thus the 18 settings you can select from.
this is how you would install it
1. Turn off the ignition and wait five minutes.
2. Loosen the plug connection from the original plug adapter.
3. Attach both OEM connectors to the accelerator pedal sensor.
4. Lay the cables in such a way that they are securely installed and are not interfering with anything else.
5. Attach the PedalBox at a comfortable height in relation to the driver's seat.