Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
I can't tell you how many times I pulled someone over for a minor infraction and they ended up being a dangerous wanted felon who deserved to be put back in prison. Your view suggest that those officers should have something better to do. I guess everyone at the Mexico border should just drive on in w all their dope while removing American dollars back to Mexico. Sorry but you got it all wrong buddy. It's easy cleave your plate off so you can add extra dollars to the city/county
Well if you're saying that catching felons justifies pulling people over for minor traffic violations, then I say that's a very stupid way of going after felons.

Why not just train cops to pull over people who look like felons and give them the right to profile and pull over. This way a solid tax paying Brioni suited BMW driving guy like myself can go about his business while you pull over the gold chain wearing felons in their pimped out cars with dark tints and lowered suspensions.
Hence the reason why I changed my tint. Didn't want to be a wanted felon to any cop anymore, at least on the East Coast. I already had a VA Cop call me a drug dealer even though I'm active duty military. Profiling at its finest. On the West Coast it was never a problem though. I miss the West Coast.
Yeah I think it was a good move on the tint. Don't want to make yourself look like someone you're not.

Do you also have military plates? I would imagine those would also help.
http://www.dmv.virginia.gov/webdoc/pdf/dmv206.pdf

I hope you reported that cop. Sounds like a racist.
Appreciate 0