05-29-2014, 07:14 PM   #123
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDavid View Post
Just double-check what amount is being used for the doc fee and registration and you should be good. My calculation is exactly $870 too - when I take out the registration fees and doc fee. Awesome deal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by varanj_16 View Post
I didn't go through the gazillion discussions in this thread, but can anyone enlighten us if this $870/month for a 2014 m5 is for real? Or are we having a troll wasting our time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///SAL View Post
Why bringing this up!!!! Come on guys do you really think your gonna get a 100k++ car for that price??? Thats cheaper than other reg bmw models.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
My X5 2012 was 7k sticker and zero down I had to pay 1098$ per month tax included and I am paying just north of 1200$ for LCI semi loaded M5 2014 so not sure about 870$ unless he's a super finance savvy and mathematics prodigy -
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT3 View Post
Troll. Although, I believe a bare bones model could be had for high $8XX's if you work for BMW. At least that's what a salesman told me once recently.

You guys know that the Sales guy for most of these forums agreed with my numbers. Don't be mad you pay 1200 a month when you could have been paying atleast $200 less for the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by changw1 View Post
I get $8XX monthly payment with maximum MSD and zero capitalized reduction at 10k mi/yr. But it is an ED, qualifies for the $1500 option allowance, only have the 20" wheel option plus an extra $300 saving on gas guzzler tax because it is a manual. The MSRP for my car is $96,125. Picking up at Welt on 6/16.
There you go! I'm picking up from Welt at 6/30.

Guys, it's not a troll post, if you know how to get a good deal you will! Jeez
Appreciate 0