Effective July 1, 2014
2015 BMW M5 Sedan
Changes to the standard equipment:
Lines and Packages changes:
- Comfort Access Keyless entry is now standard
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio with 1 year subscription is now standard.
- 6NS ‘Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration’ is no longer standard because the Bluetooth audio streaming functionality moves to a new standard option (6NH ‘Hands-free Bluetooth and USB Audio Connection’). The remaining functionality of 6NS is now a standalone option for $500.
Changes to standalone options:
- ZEC Executive Package now includes 552 Adaptive Full LED Headlights and 5AC Automatic High Beams
- ZLP Lighting Package has been deleted (content now included in ZEC)
Please note the following changes to stand-alone options for the MY2015 F10 M5 Sedan:
Paint and Upholstery changes:
- 248 Heated steering wheel (included in ZCW Cold Weather Package) - when turned on, there will be a new symbol shown in the instrument cluster to make it clear the feature is activated.
- 6NS Enhanced USB & Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration released as stand-alone option
- 6UK Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection option price reduced from $2,600 to $2,300
2015 BMW M6 Coupe, BMW M6 Convertible and BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- B65 Jatoba Metallic now available for ordering
Lines, Packages and Option changes:
- Navigation (609) now includes an iDrive touchpad controller.
- Standard 677 Premium Hi-Fi has been replaced with 688 Harman Kardon Surround Sound System.
- 6NR BMW Apps has been removed as it is now part of 6AK ‘BMW Online and BMW Apps’
- 6NS ‘Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration’ is no longer standard because the Bluetooth audio streaming functionality moves to a new standard option (6NH ‘Hands-free Bluetooth and USB Audio Connection’). The remaining functionality of 6NS is now offered as an option.
- The price of the Executive Packages (ZEC) has been decreased by $700 on the M6 Convertible and M6 Gran Coupe, and by $800 on the M6 Coupe as a value enhancement
- 6NS is available as a standalone option for $500
- The price of 6UK Night Vision has been lowered from $2,600 to $2,300