View Single Post
      06-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #22
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Well mine is non CP and my wife today complained about how jarring the M5 drives and we had kids in the back and car was in sport suspension mode and I had to dial it back to comfort and I was really interested in just that today but guess what I found that the car just doesn't have that much comfy mode and car is still very stiff compared to most other cars out there for me in a good way but when time comes and people complain you won't know what to do and they will complain unless they are blown away by the car and are fans (My wife isn't it seems) and can't focus but M5 Non CP can be jarring on less than perfect roads even in comfort mode and for the first time in a long while today I thanked God for not checking that box - Though I would love the Lider exhauste and the better steering of course but not at the cost of my DD comfort expectations and now I understand why M5 made most M5 Non CP -

One more thing this car is not a sporty car however it may look like one "a sleeper" if you will but it is a sports car at heart NO DOUBT when you need it to be!And I am saying that in response to a post above! No disrespect and to each his own!
Appreciate 0