View Single Post
      06-17-2014, 05:12 AM   #38
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashM6 View Post
We'll let me ask u this pushing the limit with 110 and meth be okay?
Remember when using the BMS stage 1 with meth integration doesn't mean the car will boost 6lb boost every time. When I logged my M6 some runs would show right at 19-20 lbs and some would be around 21 or so depending on conditions.

As for my M5 I'm running BMS stage 1 with 93 octane and 4lb boost increase with no issues. Anytime I've raised the boost I would let the car adapt to the boost. Not killinging it or downshifting at first.

I would do a third gear pull starting off by getting into full throttle easy and let off at the end of the gear. I would do this a couple of times on the highway and then do the same in fourth gear.

The way I noticed this was from watching my air fuels as the first run would be pretty lean to the next would start to richen up. Also remember as the car would sit it would recalculate and as the days past the richer it got.

I feel people are just jumping in there cars and thinking the car will adapt with a turn of the ignition. They have to be as smart as their car and let it adapt with time and patience.

Hope this helps and good luck. Love my BMS can't wait for terry to push this thing into a JB4

Here's a new link I posted
http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showth...d=1#post315088

Last edited by m6beast; 06-17-2014 at 12:49 PM..
Appreciate 0