06-27-2014, 07:40 AM   #120
wrsbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ferrari 488 Spider

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-bitious View Post
I cannot deny I like top speed more than quarter miles, which is what most of my friendly Americans here enjoy more. Good, we are all different which makes this such a great site. You have a serious speed limit issue on your highways so you care more about acceleration. I doubt there is a track that allows speeds of over 200 mph. I live close to the Autobahn and I have the chance to go very very fast. However, if traffic doesn't permit me to go that fast I won't do it. It has to be under the best conditions. As I said above I really don't care about hits. I am not actively promoting my clips, don't care, but I need to upload videos somewhere.
I like top end and I have places in Texas where I can try it. I don't think they are as good as the autobahn but they are certainly easier traffic wise. Obviously I am not very good yet at generating quarter mile times, maybe I will do better with practice and a couple of sets of tires. I would like to get rid of the first limiter but I don't want to buy more than that. Do they remove it in the US market?
Appreciate 0