View Single Post
      07-17-2014, 04:27 PM   #36
wrsbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ferrari 488 Spider

Garage List
Went out and made a run in less than ideal conditions

Had to use runs on roads that were not where I did well before. There had been rain out on the county road I like to use so I wasn't confident of running on it. I did run a couple of quarters prior to that and one was mash and go with MDM, D3, Sport Plus gas, 88F and AC on. The other was downhill with S3 and so I shifted. Both had ET's of 11.93 but the downhill Trap Speed was 123.9 mph while the uphill one was 121.06. My 60 ft time on the mash and go was slightly better. The third result is from the same area as the one I used today and it drops about 10 feet during the 1/4 mile. The 0-60f time is similar and so the ET and trap speed are probably good comparisons for the difference the tune made. Those were 12.36s ET and 118.19 on the trap speed. So the tune has given me about 5% better trap speed it would seem. Of course I think I would have done better with the AC off and a couple of more tries. So consider this as a preliminary assessment of the Stage 2, it's good so far and this is within the first 150 miles since the install.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0