07-21-2014, 02:21 AM   #9
Loft23
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelf View Post
Well I originally ordered an M3 in jan for delivery this month... And it is there at the dealers... They changed the colour and a few options I wanted on it but it looks amazing.. I ordered it in yas marina blue , but they changed it to mineral white.... The dealers give me a demo one to try and I had it all day... I have to say I was very impressed with it , it reminded my of my 1M... So after owning the M5 for only 4month I am trading it in and getting the M3... The M3 just feels right for what I need it for, it's easier to park it actually fits in parking bays and I just feel more comfortable driving it...... It's not about the options it has on it it just feels right.... The M5 is an amazing car but just too much , the luxury of the interior is just out of this world but I always feel nervous when driving it... Hope I don't get shot down for doing this change as this is an awesome forum..... It has been a very good experience having the M5.. I will be lingering in the back ground as I like to read the stuff you guys post.... So for now it's a good bye and thanks for having me

I too felt nervous when driving the M5, but you get over it. 4 months is nothing to break in that "new car, oh sh*t it is so expensive, why am I driving something like this" feeling. How many miles do you have on the M5 and what kind of hit are you going to take?
Appreciate 0