View Single Post
      09-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

I DD mine as well. I am glad I didn't get the CP personally. Would have been too harsh a ride for my preference on a DD. And the $3700 for B&O isn't worth it. I'm an audiophile and have more $$ in audio gear than the M5...BUT...the cost-to-benefit ratio didn't make sense to me. I don't do any critical listening in a car anyway. So for me that was easy to leave off.

BUT... I would tell you to DEFINITELY get the FULL LEATHER. Otherwise, it feels like a 528 inside. Not a $100k car. Just my opinion of course.

Also... I absolutely find a LOT of value in the Driver's Assist package. I'm on the road quite a bit going to client meetings, etc... the DA package was a big time help in alerting me of a stopped car in front of me that I missed for a split second.

So IMO... for a Daily Driver the Cost:Benefit ratio for the Full Leather and Driver's Assist was an easy choice to check those options in my build.

At this point, spending this kind of time and money, I'd hope you don't 'need' to shave cost to that degree.

Best of luck!
Mods: SunTek CXP tint - Vinyl-wrapped door handle chrome - Macht Schnell 12mm spacers - Pedalhaus pedals - iND Cosmetic Package - Polished 90mm exh tips - Coded by v12 - 21" HRE S107's polished lip/black center
Appreciate 0