Originally Posted by Boss330
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Quote:
Originally Posted by znammzM6
RPIM5,

I'm on the same boat as you man, 2 deployments in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan and I saved enough to buys the M5/M6 =)
You get it.

No one is prying the brain of my Mika open.
Eventually people will fe able to OBD flash our cars , but until then physically opening the ECU or ECU's in our case to bench flash is just not an appealing option . Especially since the Lieb 749 hp flash , only offers .1 second improvement over my best 100-200 km/he time with the Dinan stage 1 lol ( 6.2vs6.3 seconds) . Not a lot of real performance data out there yet either . I am at the point where I don't believe any of these dyno's anymore . All these 530whp + M3/4s . Look at the EAS car it ran JB4 ,full exhaust, and race gas and only had a 151mph best at the recent half mile event ? Right lol
To be fair I believe he set that time with 3 people in the car and on a wet/damp road...
To be fair I would have done it again on a different day . You don't do just one run ever , it's human nature to try to do better! I would expect an M5 making 750 hp to be well into the 5's . There are drag strips in Europe too and I've yet to see one tuned time or trap that has equated to the claimed power . There has been so much BS on this forum it's hard to not be a sceptic at this point . At this point I'm not skeptical about the tune as much as I am about the claimed power. Take PP's piggyback which showed over 800 whp on their MAHA with Mbitous and yet was .5 sec slower than the Lieb tune on the same car . Even MAHA results can and are being manipulated by vendors . It's just gotten awful .
Appreciate 0