View Single Post
      01-20-2015, 07:16 PM   #132
AstonMartian777
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 F06

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS ALPHA View Post
I just checked the graphs you linked to, I only see one with RPM rev out to 6200 rpm, I don't see one to 7000 rpm, maybe I'm missing a link?

Looking at your dyno graphs that are plotted vs. speed these are all done in 5th gear it looks like, hitting the Speed limiter just under 155mph on all the runs (which is 6200rpm in 5th). Our dyno graph in 5th gear cut off at 6200rpm does not drop off either

I just did some more runs on the M5 and tweaked the tune a bit. Brought in a little more boost down low (more torque) and tried to run more boost up top, and it just won't. i can log requested boost by the ECU and see that at around 5500 rpm the actual boost can't maintain what the ECU is requesting. The turbochargers are maxed out at this point.

We made some more power in 4th gear with the newest tune I did, and I ran the car in 5th gear because the car will make more power under more load, which it did. Anyways I'm still tweaking it and finally back on the ECU (I haven't had time since i was tuning a few cars for a race this weekend, about 3800hp combined between 2 cars!). Will keep you all posted on the results.

Martin Musial
Please do