View Single Post
      05-18-2015, 07:14 AM   #380
Mr_M5Guy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e60 M5

Add me to the growing list of very satifisfied customers with the MSR intake. This past Friday George installed the intake in my 2014 Comp package. You will notice in the pictures mine has the wrinkle black option, which ties in well with the engine bay. George's shop is immaculate and very well put together.

The install takes about a couple of hours, only because George took the time and walked me thru the install so i can have a better understanding of how it works and how its installed.

The fun started when I fired her up and revved the engine ........WOW! This intake sounds amazing. My car is completing stock, but the sound it gives with those turbos is a head turner, it completed change the sound of the car to a more aggressive tone. There is no longer guesses if this a turbo car by on lookers, just give them some throttle and the sound removes all doubt.

I drove the car home and per George's instructions did a couple 3rd gear pulls, i could tell a slight more increase in throttle response. That morning, George, Marvin, and I rode down to Helen, GA for SOWO. As we are driving down and could tell that this intake is starting to adapt even more.......it seems like it kept getting more and more responsive and aggressive. I didnt tell the wife about the intake, but when i hit it for the first time on the highway, she was like........"Wow what is that sound........was it there before" LOL. She is a big fan now.

MSR products are top quality. The attention the MSR cars got at SOWO was amazing people were stopping us wanting to hear the car.

Not only does my car sound even better, the gains are defintely there. My car now gets even more loose in second gear and it is still adapting.

To all the ones on the fence about this intake, IT is the REAL DEAL. Even better George is amazing with his customer service, communication, and the best part is he is truly a BMW M car fan.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1