07-18-2015, 09:44 AM   #79
MCarsFan
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 F10 CP

Garage List
2014 BMW F10 M5  [10.00]
Look, I'm not your enemy here but honestly if you get them to sort out the timing your issue will go away and you will be happy. I have had a remap for almost 8000 miles and it's made the car awesome. I understand your downpipes issue did not fix the problem and that's frustrating! What will you do with the set of HFC downpipes?

You have to chose, either remove the downpipes and the timing issue will resolve itself or you need to send in the ecus for the timing to be resolved.. The third option is raise the octane by using race gas or an octane booster..You will see that the issue will go away..

Personally I would just remove the downpipes if it's such a hassle to send the ECUs back.

I understand your frustrations, you are not the first to have had some issues with a remap and certainly not the last.. The reality is you had the balls to get the remap done and there in nothing more disappointing than having your car run badly.

I have spoken to at least 15 forum members over this year with similar issues when they fit downpipes. Tunes from a number of providers have had timing issues.

I'm telling you this because I know and there are a number of forum members who can give you a similar answer.

On the return policy or lack of response, I'm sorry to hear that as I have enjoyed my experiences with Tom and eas. I hope you get the downpipes refunded and that they can resolve this issue. Just wanted to help...but it seems like you need to hear what I'm saying here. You can't have it both ways..

Last edited by MCarsFan; 07-18-2015 at 10:24 PM..
Appreciate 0