07-19-2015, 10:27 PM   #17
IANNUZZI
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 GoDZilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
What you are referring is completely correct for traction purposes when both cars are going to jump off the line and there is no doubt any rear weight distributed cars with mid or rear engine mounted (ie 458 or McLaren) can get better traction and smoke (even the same spec) front engine car, but in case of rolling stuff that's different story. The advantage of these monsters; M5/M6 (you can read that mid sausage ) is the high amount of torque that I believe is much more than factory claimed (and you truly referred to in your previous quote) over a wide range of 1500-5750 RPM and then immediately the maximum power is available all the way to 7000 RPM.
I believe (as I have mentioned several times before) the S63tu is one of the most amazing V8TT in current market, properly mounted on a car with amazing M DCT (another best or one of the best DCT in market) and the master piece of engineering (Active M differential) to support the required traction IN ROLLING...
Bro, I'm reading between the lines here, are you saying a stock M5 should be able to keep up with a 458 in a roll race?
Appreciate 0