View Single Post
      12-12-2015, 04:47 PM   #15
Husni08
Rep
Drives: 2013 550i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Listen to people's advice in this thread and this side of forum.
Why do you need M5? If I were you (at your age) and would like to drive a BMW, I would go for a 3/4 series. F30 335 or F32 435 with M Sport package or F22 M235 are all you need... fun cars and powerful enough to drive...
Or you can get E92 M3 if you are looking for more fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_DCT View Post
The 650i and 550i seem too big and soft for someone your age. Maybe you need something with a lot of space? I guess we all different tastes, but I'd rather have something that handles better.

It wouldn't necessarily hurt me financially, but it would definitely make me give up a vice or two (gambling) . I'm readily putting 12-15K down and I net six figs annually. On top of that I own an investment property as well.

Size really doesn't bother me but I do enjoy a sportier drive - and that's why I started looking at the M5.

I'm willing to wait a year or a little over to have the 13's fall just under 50K. With that being said I want to get into a car that will retain as much value as possible without sacrificing performance. I was looking at the 550i and 650 for that very reason. I'm afraid once the G30's drop that would further deplete the value of a 550i with higher than average mileage. Maybe I should have provided more information in my initial post. I'm not some kid looking to blow every dollar he has saved on a whip but I appreciate the honest input
Appreciate 0