View Single Post
      03-24-2016, 11:42 AM   #76
v8750li
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 750Li

Damn!!!!!! Lewis Shinkle is back at it again? This time his crimes have elevated from a simple "Oh I fixed the wrong part and made you pay for it now Im going to fix the part I should have fixed in the first place and make you pay for it again" scheme (true story happened to me) to straight up carjacking his customers, going on a lil weekend joyride and causing thousands of dollars in damages? Yep, that sounds like The Shinkle.

True story- The Shinkle once tried to fight me in the middle of the showroom after I told him he was scamming me.

All you need to do is perform a quick google search of "Lewis Shinkle" to find out exactly how deplorable this animal is. I'm surprised he got a job as a BMW service adviser, given his history (It's all public record, this filth was indicted by a jury for molesting a student of his when he was a high school teacher in Hamilton, for some reason he wasn't formally charged but he lost his teaching job and license after an Administrative Law Judge ruled that he did indeed engage in sexual relations with the student).

I stopped going to Princeton BMW after they called me and practically begged me to remove the Review I wrote detailing my experience, how Shinkle scammed me out of $650, how he became confrontational and wanted to fight me (physically), he literally got his fat ass out of his seat and came within inches to me. He only sat down when he realized he'll probably end up in the hospital with some very severe injuries, I also added the bit about how according to public record he was indicted for sexual misconduct (speaks to his level of trustworthyness, I feel it is important for people to know who they are leaving their BMWs, often times very expensive prized possessions, with). How can they defend such a guy?

Princeton BMW is close to home and every other time I've been there in the past they've been great, but thanks to this Shinkle animal they lost me and my family's business for life.

Still unsatisfied with Shinkle and Princeton BMW, and the fact that I was never re-compensated for the $650 part Shinkle replaced when he wasn't supposed to, I thought it was justified to create a section on Nottingham High School's (the school Shinkle taught at, molested students in, and was fired from) Wikipedia page explaining Shinkle's exploits, the court proceedings, jury indictments, and result (of course, according to wikipedia guidelines, all cited with official sources derived from public court records and news articles from the time). To this day Shinkle has attempted to delete the entire section over a dozen times only for his deletion to be automatically detected as "vandalism" and reverted back within seconds
Appreciate 0