SLVSRFR
Captain
Guam
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHouseWon View Post
Caveat Emptor.

Seeing it in person and quickly installing and uninstalling is useless if the part is a cheap ebay replica and the buyer assumes the part is legit and from a trustworthy source (you gave me story about RW Carbon sending you an additional diffuser, the one installed on your car). The tabs wouldn't stay in place for more than 5 minutes and nearly fell off on a normal drive. Fortunately, it was a cheap purchase and might still be useful after having it worked on by an auto body shop.

As I said, I hope the tail lights you're peddling aren't from the same place you got the diffuser.
If you did your research on the diffuser you were buying: the one I sold you is from RW Carbon. RW Carbon sells eBay and a bunch of other off brand products.

RW Carbon buys items from eBay vendors and verifies fitment and resells them for a profit. They just do the leg work of fitment verification and they also produce replica products.

You assumed RW Carbon was on the same level as Vorsteiner and 3D Design? No, RW Carbon is a vendor, not a brand.

I have the same diffuser installed (which you seen). If you weren't satisfied I don't know why you said you were and I don't know why you made the purchase...it does not make any sense.

Here you go: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1193333

Last edited by SLVSRFR; 02-19-2017 at 12:04 AM..
Appreciate 0