View Single Post
      04-06-2017, 01:25 PM   #1
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

You expert guys with CAR ADD please chime in

Guys, Many of you know I traded my M6 4 month ago for this baby M car
Since then as much as I enjoy the nimbleness of this M4 and the fun of Manual Transmission, I have missed the power of M6... I mean I test drove many high performance cars (McLaren, Ferrari, 911) at the time I was driving my M6 but to be honest with you none of them could catch my eyes and I had very blessing feeling when I would go back and sit behind the wheel of M6 and smash the gas pedal. BUT know I need a fun car with more power (well let say more power/weigh ratio) than M4 to feel that craziness again when car could reach 60 mph in less than 4 second
M4 will be traded for the next gen of M6 in 1-2 years but by that time I need some toys :thump:
I know many of you have experience with more than one of these options. Yessss I know I know the big CAR ADD guys here (I didn't say VIC, did I? ) has experience with 3 of them and others have experience with one or two and that's why I started this thread to see pros and cons...

So the options are:

1. 570S: To be honest with you I'm sold to this McLaren car, but there is only one issue which is unfortunately a big issue especially here in north. Maybe it was not that big of issue in OC... It's how Vic said" Hey look at me" car.
2. 458:Ferrari is the second rank in my list. It's not as flashy as McLaren but still too much flashy.
3. 911 GT3: Oh I love the high rev NA on this car... The issue with this car is that I'm not a Porsche guy at all but I have heard so much positive things about this car. more practical that the first two right?
4. R8 V10: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful with V10 NA. The issue? its AWD ...
I know Audi has the lowest rank in comparison with other manufacturers but R8 is and always has been the other league in Audi entire lineup.

Now you see the confusion...
Your thoughts highly appreciated...
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0