View Single Post
      04-20-2017, 07:55 PM   #14
M.FriedmanFast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexlocator View Post
Very nice! I have those RK CF charge pipes too, but may not end up using them as I've been thinking of plumbing the water/meth bung after the ICs instead of on the charge pipes. The Aquamist I may pick up from Raza also, but been waiting on the BMS stealth tank....
Yeah, I have a tough time supporting vendors who basically hold consumers hostage (e.g. not supporting a product without purchasing another), hence as cool as the stealth tank may be, I won't be purchasing one. It's not like I use the trunk anyway, the car is purely a novelty occasionally driven on the weekend. And thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
Looks like an awesome project. Subscribed!
Thanks! One of several in progress. My wife nearly waterboarded me when I informed her of my 3.9 liter engine build on the GT3. I attempted to convey that the several projects in play are part of an elaborate design of experiments. Suffice it to say I was unsuccessful

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotor_2000 View Post
Great - look forward to seeing the progress.

Everybody has tricks... some work, some don't
Ha. Yes, quite right. I should have said that we have a few design concepts based on sound engineering principles that shall remain under wraps (until proof of concept is achieved); and like tricks, some work, and some do not

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoorebmw View Post
some of you dudes are crazy!!! One of these days I'll delete my charcoal filters
That's how it starts...
2013 F10 M5 Singapore Grey | BPM Stage-II Tune | SSP Spec-R clutch-pack| RPI DPs | RPI GTM | RK Intake | Custom Aquamist WMI system | KW V3 coilovers | Dinan Sway Bars | RW Diffsuer | RW Front Spoiler | IND Trim | HRE s101s | Passport 9500ci | AWRON digital gauge cluster
AND: e92 M3, e70 x5, 997.1 GT3, F15 x5M, e34 M5, 80-series LC
Appreciate 0