Major
Isle of Man
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by technician117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistaniperfection View Post
So some context to the title: I have owned my F10 M5 for two years now and the beast is at 100k miles (I know, I'm dealing with the devil). Within the two years I've spent A LOT to have the big boy running properly. So far: new ignition coils, spark plugs, fuel injectors, new coolant and intake lines, new compressor.

AND NOW it seems like I'll need a new fuel pump after getting stranded last night outside my neighborhood. It's at the shop getting diagnosed now so I'll know for sure soon.

My question is that what else at this point would I be replacing in the near future? I'm close to fixing it up and selling at this point while the price for used cars is still at a decent high. I feel I've already replaced so much...

At the same time I love this car and would hate to give it up! I have put downpipes, an axle back, and piggy back tune making 600+ whp.

Any advice and perspectives would be appreciated. Thanks y'all.
Honestly, you should be thankful the things you listed are the only things you've done in 100k miles. There's nothing to be afraid of with higher mileage either. Fluid changes for maintenance sake is really about it. HPFP's and low pressure in tank pump could maybe be on the list at higher mileages, but sounds like one of yours might be giving up now.
MAF sensors to replace
M235i - sold
Activehybrid 5 - sold
Appreciate 0