Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J11SEK View Post
For fecks sake, how much worse can this get : new strain now showing record infections every day, NATIONAL LOCKDOWN is back on, everything closed (but not really ) and schools closed again after 1 day back in school mixing with other children after a 2 week break I'm sorry bojo but you are making a mess of this now.... I don't blame him, he's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't .... but some of his decision making has been appalling!! Either his advisers are 💩 or as a whole they just want to try and please everyone, which is impossible! Grow some balls, make calculated decisions and give as LITTLE inside information to the media as possible! Reporters are only interested in blood.... nothing else!
I've read unsubstantiated reports that covid vaccine is 'ineffective' against the new strain, there is nothing from gov so we don't know for sure, now I read that some cops will act like the stasi.
Now 8th March 2021 before any possible sort of return to normality.... There is gonna be some HUGE debt to recover once this pandemic is under control...... Autumn before the majority of our adult population vaccinated, still a long feckin way to go with this and STILL under a so called "lockdown" :
Would love to go to my local for a pint 🍻 with some mates! ........ Easter maybe.....
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61851.50