View Single Post
      03-14-2021, 02:59 PM   #4
eidde
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm55 View Post
Guys, I'm considering the CSF intercoolers for a comp F10 M5 with dps and a stage 1 tune. I've stumbled upon the Evolve review which is favourable. I've also come across random comments from some of the guys on the forum using the product which indicate no dissatisfaction with it.

I'm keen to collect the reviews in this thread and to elicit any available data logs supporting them.

It would also be informative if those who post their reviews were to indicate whether they are running meth in tandem with the coolers.

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm55 View Post
Guys, I'm considering the CSF intercoolers for a comp F10 M5 with dps and a stage 1 tune. I've stumbled upon the Evolve review which is favourable. I've also come across random comments from some of the guys on the forum using the product which indicate no dissatisfaction with it.

I'm keen to collect the reviews in this thread and to elicit any available data logs supporting them.

It would also be informative if those who post their reviews were to indicate whether they are running meth in tandem with the coolers.

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated

$750

. If you pay $2500 for the label well that's up to you
Appreciate 0