View Single Post
      05-29-2021, 01:07 AM   #27
turbof80
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Question

HI 1320racer, nice to meet another member from MD! Whereabout are you? I'm in Gaithersburg area. Been trying to find a local [small] group to have some fun with!

If you see a Steel Gray 2015 ///M with CF GTS hood, M performance CF spoiler, rear V series CF diffuser and small high kick spoiler. If you see me give me a shout. I'm all over Montgomery Village. Where do you take your car to get worked done in MD? I'm looking for a trustworthy indy shop specializing in BMWs and tuning them.

Based on the numbers you posted, you were making more power w/Dinan harness removed entirely vs. harnessed + bypass mode? I'd expect same power in these two scenarios; not significantly more power from stock tune with harness removed... any idea what that's all about?

When you removed the Dinan unit was it entirely plug and play? Meaning you remove the unit, reconnect the battery and such, turn the car back on and you're done? No check engine lights / coding or otherwise needed? And based on your #s looks like you end up with MORE power too!! Am I understanding all this correctly haha?

Appreciate the help and info, thank you!
Appreciate 1
1320racer137.50