View Single Post
      12-16-2023, 03:30 PM   #1
dentprotony@gmail.com
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 f85

Rear Brembo Big Brake kit in the working

Hey fellas, my name is Tony, some of yall might actually know me from the x5m/e70/f15 forums. I offer custom brake kits for several bmw platforms as well as offer different solutions for a known BMW issues (driveshaft on f15, upgraded heat exchanger for F85 ). I am currently thinking to build a custom rear kit for am F10 m5 that would consist of a 4 piston 19z porsche caliper and a tesla epb caliper that would have an adapter and will work with your factory electric brake motor as normal operation. Kit would use factory rear brake rotor, would offer huge pad selection for the Porsche caliper, and would have a custom billet dual caliper bracket.
I had great success with the G05 rear kits, and currently working on G80 m3 rear kit as well as f90 m5 rear. So far it seems like everyone was extremely happy with the results/kits and both CNC craftsmanship and paint work were top notch.
My question is would yall think there would be a sufficient demand in this community for an upgrade like this ? If so i would need 1-2 people to test fit and maybe do a YouTube install for me, this would definitely reflect in the final cost ofcourse.
Please let me know if this would be something f10 m5 community would be interested in !
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
M5Rick61851.50
SCD-1983582.50