View Single Post
      02-10-2014, 04:41 PM   #21
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Ok, so I finally just watched the video.

It's funny because I've met Matt Farrah before and have even gone on rally's with him. For example, I was on the rally with him when he drove the F12 M6 Vert to Vegas. He had nothing but good things to say about that car. This was in the summer of 2012, when the F10 M5's weren't even available in the U.S. yet. He's a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to high performance cars. I'm not entirely sure, that we he's saying in the video directly corresponds to what he really believes.

So I find it confusing when he talks about the iDrive and the start/stop of the DCT, which I assume he means the A.S.S. system. I did like what he was saying about the F10 M5 being more of a sleeper as compared to the F06 M6 Gran Coupe.

Overall, I found the videography and the music in the video the most appealing to me and not what he actually had to say about the car. You have to admit, they got some very beautiful shots of the M5 on the track on the warm sunny Californian day. Makes me miss SoCal even more. The video also makes me want to dump my current Triple Black M5 and get a Monte Carlo blue instead. Lol!

In the end, I've always enjoyed Matt and his Drive videos, but unfortunately, I think that if he had our good friend pkilla review the car instead, it might have been better for this one time.

Appreciate 0