05-05-2015, 09:20 AM   #5
mstmng
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny02 View Post
I am running catted DPs. It has to be with timing/ advance or fuel delivery in my opinion. I would ask your tuner to scale back the tune just a bit and let us know if that works.

If I can't get the Dinan 100% in the next month I am going to have Eurochagred tune on their 4 wheel dyno for the day so we can get real results and confirm that there will be no issues at all peddle inputs. I want a fast reliable tune, not the most aggressive less reliable version and thats why I originally picked the Dinan.
that is exactly what i want, but if people do run 700+ bhp with no issue, then why not to have 700+ ? i am just pissed off that last time i told my tuner exactly what needs to be done and it has not been done, instead he added more power...

i have been advised to: "lower 1 degree of timing between 5k rpms and redline" or to be on safe side "2", however i might simply need to use higher octane petrol and issue will be sorted, but i want to continue using ron98 and have power delivered at any rpms
Appreciate 0